Friday, September 25, 2015

KatharineLange.com 2008 Throwback Post #1

I have decided to stop paying for the website builder that is associated with my website www.KatharineLange.com since all I do anymore is blog on this site.  However, once I stop paying I'll lose my site, which has some awesome content...2008 was an exciting year, had a lot of fun adventures and met my wonderful husband.  Anyway, I'd be sad to lose it all, so I've decided to transfer it over here into 2 posts, since that's basically what it is over there.  So, here's a little blast from the past and my first blog posts ever...

Wedding Weekend in Boulder, CO with my college roommate Sarah Dayem and her new husband Kalan, 9/19/08

Sarah, Katie, Jen, and me...the college roommate reunion.

We found the new Cowboy Bar in Boulder...the horns on the wall matched my belt buckle!

Kat and KJ getting frisky with the cowboys.

Made friends with the bull after he bucked me off, but not without a fight.

Me and the gorgeous bride.

Katie, Kat, and Micah at the wedding...and no, we weren't the crashers!



Early morning on Lake Tahoe, 9/17/08

Gorgeous, glassy water for waterskiing this morning before work!


Jen and Jeff Visit Tahoe for the Weekend, 9/14/08

Jeff and the Girls cocktailing at Moody's (Sarah, Jen, Me).

Kat and Jen are all smiles out on the water.

Bathing beauties.

Smile Jeff, you're hanging with two girls in bikinis!


Labor Day Weekend adventures with Zeena, Liz, and the Saads.

Liz, Roxy, Katharine, and Zeena cruizing around Lake Tahoe by boat.

Namir and Khalid warming Zeena's hands after we narrowly escaped a wild storm when Hurricane Gustov hit Lake Tahoe.

Crazy and wild dinner party.


Awesome trip to Jackson Hole in August to visit Chelsea and Trevor.


Kayaking on Jenny Lake in the Grand Teton National Park.

Golfing with Trevor and his dad Rob at The Links in Victor, ID.

Dodging Bison on my ride through Antelope Flats.

The biggest catch of the trip!


Saddling up on the Jack-a-Lope in Dubois, Wy.

Sporting the Beer Bandoleer.

Hitting golf balls to nowhere up at Teton Valley Ranch Camp.

The view was so beautiful we decided to stop and shotgun a beer.


4th of July Celebrations on Lake Tahoe with my Broken Foot.

Wakesurfing in the boot!

Don't tell Dr. Orr I went surfing with a broken foot please.


The Reno Rodeo in June, The Wildest Richest Rodeo in the West!

I far surpassed the required 8 seconds on this bull!  Took him down!


Tahoe Style Triathalon on April 25th.  Waterskiing, Skiing, and Golfing all in one day!

42 degrees lake temp + 52 degree air temp = cold!  But the water sure was glassy!


1st place in the Lake Cushing Crossing with my 4th grade horse costume.

Golfing in the snow anyone?








No comments: