Saturday, August 9, 2014

Leia Week 55: Recovering From Adventures - 7/17/14

We Transues seem to go from one hectic week right to the next. We had one weekend to get resituated from all our travels and guests, and then BAM it got crazy. Josh had to have his knee surgery this week, and he is now on crutches and non-weight bearing for 6-8 weeks! I lost my personal chef and my Mr. Mom in one foul swoop, so all of a sudden it's like I'm a single mom with 2 kids! Plus I had an extra day of work to make up for the day I spent with Josh in a different hospital. Talk about a rough week; no time to spare and so much to do for everyone except myself. I cannot seem to keep my head on straight, and I have both forgotten something and been late every time I've left the house. The end of this recovery cannot come soon enough! 

Leia, on the other hand, is cool as a cucumber, recovering from her illneses, and getting back into her normal routine (not including the fact that her Poppy now picks her up from school instead of her Daddy). She's back to her normal busy self, exploring and doing something all the time. She's also trying to figure out how to put her own clothes on.


She knows that the shirt goes on her head, but can't quite get "into" it!

Selfie with MaMa.

Happy Baby climbing the stairs!

Jail bird!

Working on her putting and squats at the same time...perfect posture!

The art of putting is best mastered by hitting many different objects besides balls.

Trying to stay cool in the hot summer temps!


No comments: