Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Leia Week 18: Leia Turns 4 (Months That Is)! - 10/30/2013

Leia turned 4 Months old this week.  This birthday was a little bittersweet because it also marked the time when I had to go back to work.  So sad!  Can't believe how fast the time's been flying by.  Four months at home with the baby is just not enough (and yet it's a lot more than a lot of other women get). I'm planning on keeping up with the breast feeding, but that means a lot of work on my part, like dealing with night feedings, full time pumping at work, and transporting all the milk back and forth, measuring, mixing, freezing, washing bottles....aaaggghhhh!  The stress of it all was making me crazy and my last week off less enjoyable.  But really, it wasn't as bad as I thought after I got used to it.  And Josh and Leia have been staying home together and having so much fun!

Leia giving herself a full on fish-hook with her own big toe.

Yes, my foot is bigger than my head.

Seriously mom, I'm just trying to play with my feet here, what are you looking at?

These cute feet just never get old!

4 Month power stance!



There's that pretty smile!

If anyone ever doubted that our species evolved from monkeys, just take a look at a baby...

Her favorite trick is standing by herself with just support on her hands or arms.

Loving her new Halloween suit.

Look at me, I'm 4!

Sorry, but watching her try to smash her whole foot into her mouth just never gets old!

She's just so happy when she gets to play!

Daddy and Leia out playing in the snow while Mommy was slaving away on her first day back at work.

She did not love making her first snow angel!

"Hi Mommy, I miss you! Hurry home!"

I wonder how long she'll stay this flexible?

A big toe sure is great for sucking on!

No comments: