Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Leia Week 21: Gram Gram and Grandpa Come Visit! - 11/20/2013

Leia was a very lucky girl this week to have her Gram Gram, Grandpa, and Great Grandma Viv come out to visit.  They had lots of fun adventures, like walks, trips to the lake, swimming, playing with dogs, and good old fashioned cuddle time.  We also celebrated an early Thanksgiving with a delicious smoked Turkey by Josh.


Fun airplane flaying games with Grandpa.

Gram Gram hugs!

That's a big smile!

Playing in the gym with Grandma Viv.

Now this looks like a fun toy!

She just loves trying to drink out of other people's glasses more than anything else!

Wow, somehow she grew into these cute overalls without me even noticing...and I thought they were so big!

These pesky socks will not stop me from getting my toe in my mouth...

Ah ha, gotcha big toe!

Just too cute!

More play time with Dad.

And enough that's enough of that!

More fun dress up days in my new clothes from Auntie Zeena!

Almost doesn't need help with her bottle anymore!

So many laughs and smiles!

Ready to try out her new bathing suit!

Fun swimming with Grandpa!

Our little Water Snake still loves her pool time!

Is the water that fun or is this guy just funny?!

Never misses an opportunity to eat that foot!

Leia couldn't stop laughing at the game of Tug-o-War with Gram Gram and Kishka!
Happy girl.

Starting to learn that dogs are funny.

So much laughing, it was amazing!

Trip to Lake Tahoe.

Lookin' stylie in her Big Truck Hat.

I know this picture is blurry, but the Cheshire Cat Grin at being able to suck on Megan's glass makes me laugh every time!

Don't worry Grandpa, it's Sunday and I'm in uniform!




No comments: