Thursday, December 26, 2013

Leia Week 22: Leia Turns 5 Months! - 11/27/2013

The biggest news of the week is that Leia turned 5 months old! I probably say this every month, but time sure is flying and I can't believe how big she is! She's starting to get more comfortable on her tummy and occasionally rolling over. She still loves standing and dancing the most. Other than that, we just did a lot of fun photo shoots of our little cutie pie.


Fun new toys!

Hi Dad!

I love jumping!

Another new toy from Daddy...he spoils her rotten!

Our 5 month old little flower is blooming.

Smile, it's my birthday!

Cute face!

It's fun to be happy!

Look at me, I'm standing by myself!

Still standing...

Roaming the neighborhood with Dad.

You're not funny right now Dad.

Bathing in the big girl tub!

Baths are serious business...she concentrates very hard on doing her kicks.

My little baby!

So cute snuggling in her towel.

She loves looking at herself in the camera.

Leia's towel model shot...makes me smile:)



No comments: