Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Funniest 5 Month Photo Shoot Ever! - 11/18/2015

Arwyn turned 5 months old this week, so of course I had to do a photo shoot like I do every month.  I showed the pictures to Josh, and he couldn't stop laughing.  Each one seemed to be funnier than the last!  Normally he tells me I need to do a better job of justing picking the best 1 or 2 pictures, but this time he actually insisted that I post them all; they were just too hysterical to leave one out!  So here you go, Arwyn in all her glory...5 months old and it's all about the feet and the tongue!

Hi cutie!

Whoa, going big with the "twister spread"!

I can touch my feet!

Multitasking: grabbing for the feet while sticking out the tongue!

Straight leg toe touch!

Smiling buda.

Have you seen these cool little things?  I think we should take a closer look here.

Excited tongue!

Bashful tongue!


Full stretch tongue!

Oh yeah, bathing beauty!

Cannon ball!

Are you noticing how flexible I am here?

Time for a snooge break!

Is it a tongue or a cigar?

Time to relax and take a load off!

Already half way up into a gymnast's bridge...so talented!

No comments: