Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Ode to Baby Arwyn - 6/26/2015

I always felt guilty that we didn't do a fancy baby photo shoot for Leia, but I didn't really know any better, and well, she did have her own blog!  However, I decided not to miss my chance with Arwyn. But rather than hire someone, I researched on the internet how to do the best DIY baby photo shoot.  It took a couple tries and was much harder than I thought it would be, but in the end, I'm pretty happy with the results!  Except for a few dates, I'm not going to bother with the captions on this post because the photos speak for themselves and I'd be typing the same thing every time: "My little cutie!" and "So sweet!"

By the way, I'm sorry that I'm so far behind with my blogs, but it's so much harder to find a second of free time when you have two kids!!  Plus, the editing on these photos has taken much of my time.  Next up are thank you cards, and then hopefully I can bust out all the blogs to get caught up!

So here we go:

Arwyn Jean Transue

6/23/15 - 5 days old

6/26/15 - 8 days old












7/12/15 - 3 weeks old






No comments: