Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Leia Week 73: Daddy-Leia Week - 11/19/2014

Josh got home from his work trip and then I left on mine.  Poor Leia, just when she thought things might get back to normal, her world was in turmoil again.  This was the first time ever that we were apart, and man was she upset!  Well, at least, that's what Josh said.  But looking at the pictures, you could never tell…those two have so much fun when they are together!  Leia has been experimenting with many more words these days: "cop-ter" (learned from watching and hearing the helicopters doing the logging at Squaw), and "ass-hat" (learned from a desire to go "outside"), among others.  It's really fun to watch her vocabulary and communication skills grow!

I spent the week in Cleveland, OH at a training course for the new CT Scanner that will be installed at our hospital not soon.  It was a great class though; I learned a lot and I'm very excited for the new machine, if it ever gets finished.  But more importantly I got to see lots of my family.  I spent the weekend in West Chester with the Kolpeks, and had a quick but fun lunch with my cousin Lynnie, who I haven't seen in many years.  It was a bit of a whirlwind visit, but really fun to see Maria's newish house, and catch up on the activities of the kids.


Our little bag lady roaming the streets again.

Watching the helicopter logging project at Squaw.

Check out the "Cop-ter"!

Chillin' with Dad.

All bundled up…such a cutie!

Playing my old Evil Knievel Pinball Machine at it's new home in the Kolpek Game Room.

Awesome high score…haven't lost my touch!

Watching the "mini's" (aka really young kids) trying to do their routine at Jordan's Cheer Comp…so cute!

Jordan's fan club: Kole, me, Maria, Carter, Maria Sr., and Jim.

Jordan on top of her tower.

Jordan's cheer team.

Leia loving her some Cooper!

Only 17 months old and already loves mountain biking…so advanced!

She loves putting on Daddy's hat.

Awww, missing my cuties.

A little Daddy-Daughter-Steelers bonding.

Leia is getting so good at feeding herself with a spoon!



No comments: