Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Leia Week 74: More Fun with Dad - 11/26/2014

Leia finished off her Daddy week on a high note, with a bunch of really fun adventures and good FaceTime sessions with me.  But the biggest news was that she hit another milestone - first 2 word sentence: "Mommy shit" (aka: Mommy's Sick…I had been really sick before I left on my trip, and apparently she noticed)!  Very cool.  She's also been going around the house and finding little pieces of garbage, picking them up, announcing them as "trash", and walking to the trash can to throw them away…it's been a great help with my house cleaning and sweeping efforts!

Our little bag lady out in force again, and really looking the part today!

Hey Mom, put away that camera!

Selfie with Dad!

She loves finding new shoes to try on, even if they are too big!

No comments: