Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Leia Week 72: Major Mommy/Leia Time - 11/12/2014

With Dad out of town all week, Leia and I had a long week of intense bonding.  It took her a bit to get over the shock of Dad being gone, but once she figured out that we could still FaceTime with him everyday, she calmed down and started behaving nicely again.  So then began a week of very intense Mommy and Leia playtime.  She was in charge and told me exactly what she wanted to do, where she wanted me to sit, and kept grabbing my hand and dragging me to other rooms when it was time to change it up.  It was so funny!  We did have a great time.  Then on Sunday we opened a package from GramGram and Grandma, and Leia got her first Tea Set.  After that, she didn't want to do anything else but have tea parties.  She doesn't even know what tea parties are, so I guess she really just wanted to play with the cups/saucers/spoons, etc.  It was really cute.

Usually can't get her to cooperate with putting on shoes, but she LOVES her new boots and is happy to put them on whenever!

"I don't know why these spices were under my bed mom."

Happy little goof.

Very intrigued by the whole concept of a tea set.

Dance and tea party.

She's not sure if she likes it when I match it all up...

No comments: