Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Leia Week 70: 3rd Annual BaconFest Mini - 10/29/2014

The last couple years we've enjoyed some pretty amazing BaconFests, but it's always so much stress and work for me and Josh.  This year I just couldn't stand to see that happen again, so I put my foot down…I only let Josh make two things, we invited a small crew of people with a strict RSVP so we actually knew the numbers, and we required a potluck contribution.  It actually wasn't going to be BaconFest at all, just a fall gathering, but when I made the bacon theme optional, everyone pulled through!  Unfortunately, true to my "no stress theme," I did not do a good job documenting the day, but we had a good time and enjoying some fun food.  

On the Leia front, she's getting more interested in trying to do things herself, like putting on shoes and socks.  Unfortunately, she still can't really do it, but she does like trying.  And she loved playing with all the Babies at BaconFest!

The shoe fettish continues, and Mommy's are way easier to put on all by herself!  She even managed to walk all the way across the room without losing it!

Josh was psyched to see that little KZ came out to support the team today!

Calling up Nana to thank her for the great pack.

Onion goggles really are a life saver when prepping a big batch of BaconFest Chili!

Showing all the little babies how to have fun in the yard!


No comments: