Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Leia Week 25: Mom's Birthday! - 12/18/13

This was a pretty quiet week at the Transue household.  It was my birthday, but I had to work, so we didn't really celebrate on the day.  Plus, every time we did try to celebrate, Leia was a bit of a poop! Oh well.  We did have a fun dinner party with Jonathan, Kristen, Sarah, and Josh #2 where we did some fun experimenting with food chemistry...Balsamic Pearls...yummm.  And because there were such few pics this week, I'm adding a little video clip (unedited, but only 1.5 min) for the hard core Leia worshipers out there:)

Mom, do you really think this measly attachment system can stop me from throwing my tambourine on the floor?  Who do you think you're dealing with here??

Flat bread with goat cheese and Balsamic Pearls.

Mom's eye view...so sweet when she eats:)


No comments: