Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lizard's Birthday Bash

I had a marathon trip down to San Francisco yesterday for my friend Liz Kenny's birthday bash. It was quite the feat...worked a twelve hour shift on Friday, drove down to SF, picked up Chelsea (who flew in from Jackson Hole to surprise Liz) at BART, navigated the crazy SF streets and sidewalk parking situation, joined the gang that had already accumulated since earlier that morning, slept on a hardwood floor, spent the entire day at Great America riding rollar coasters and standing in line in 80+ degree weather, drove back to the city, had dinner, drove back up to Tahoe through the I-80 construction detour nightmare, in bed by 1:30 am, and now up at 6:30 and back to work for another 12 hour shift at the hospital...agghhhhhhh! I'm getting too old for this! But it was fun. And how could I say no the helping Chels pull off the "Big Surprise?"

Lizard, the birthday girl, after a fun day of wine tasting at Grgich Hills Estate in Napa...wish I could have been there for that!

Megan and Katharine, enjoying the Bay views and early morning sun from the roof-deck of a sweet SF apartment.
Whoa, did you see that...?


Yay, Chelsea's here!

Ouch, I'm not to flexible! Maybe its time for a little stretching??

No comments: