Monday, May 25, 2009

Fun with Jen in Bend

Took a little spin up to Bend, OR to visit my friend Jen Coughlin over Memorial Weekend. We had gorgeous weather the whole time, which was awesome. Did a bunch of hiking, mountain biking, dining, and relaxing. It was quite the necessary respite from a hectic work week last week. Thanks Jen!
Went to this really great restaurant, The Blue Olive, sat in cozy deck chairs, and enjoyed a delicious meal and gorgeous view.
Jen, Jeff, and Katharine posing in front of the awesome view.

More views!


Friends!


Think this must have turned into a model session rather than a meal!


FOREVER!


Took a big digger on my mountain bike and face planted into the dirt.


Better view here, in case you couldn't see how dirty my face was!


A little PBR can fix anything...except the pain in my shoulder that also manifested from the fall.


Jeff was more than a little amused with my new look.

No comments: