Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lake Cushing Crossing

The last weekend at Squaw was full of fun and excitment, including the 19th Annual Lake Cushing Crossing. This year I dressed up as "Flapper Kat," a flapper costume from the Roaring 20's, complete with my bottle of moonshine. The entrance into the lake was a rather large drop this year, making it a bit of a challenge, but I made it all the way across the pond and out the other side successfully!





Ski boots and a flapper dress...always a good look on the slopes!



Hanging with the gang from Graham's after the crossing.




Sarah Jones, dressed up as the "Cookie Queen," was a crowd favorite as she tossed fresh chocolate chip cookies to everyone.

And click here for a video of my lake crossing (skip to minute 6:24 to see me): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfUb18AdNKc

No comments: