Monday, September 6, 2010

Post Wedding Lake Party

Since I was a little busy at the time, I don't have a single wedding photo on my camera... So, needless to say, until I get them, I'm skipping ahead a little. August 21st, the day after the wedding, our friend Dan graciously allowed me and all my friends to invade his lake front house for a day of fun in the sun. Of course, it was a little cloudy and cool, but that didn't stop us from having an amazing time. Wake surfing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, boat cruises, kayaking, sailing, hot tubbing, Polish Horseshoes, BBQ'ing, and great friends were all at our disposal for the day, and it was awesome. Great times had by all. Thanks Dan!!




My cousin Aaron learning to wakesurf.


And he's up...athletic talent must run in our family.




Next up, my new father-in-law, Bruce.



Now I know where Josh gets is lack of patience for new sports...his dad! Getting up is not easy the first time...you need patience!




Yay, he's up. Luckily his threatened third and final try was the charm!



A happy dad after his new sporting success!




Surfing was no problem for Worm either.






After a long wait for all the surfers to finish, it was finally time for the wake boarders...next up, my sister Mariah.




Though not a beginner to the sport, Mariah was still a little humbled by the size of Dan's huge wake. But she still showed us some good moves!




Cody was also new to watersports, but got up wakeboarding without a hitch.




He even tried jumping the wake already...those Transues do have some great natural athletic talent!




And last but not least, Ben Kraines (a.k.a. Sideshow Bob) getting a little wind in his fro on the double skis.

No comments: