Monday, September 6, 2010

Bay Area Bridal Shower

Well, with all the hectic times of wedding month, I've gotten a little behind with my pictures and posts. So, now we'll start the montage of wedding photos at the very beginning...my wedding shower in the Bay Area. On August 24th, Zeena and Noura Fakoury, my nextdoor neighbors from growing up in Piedmont and my second family threw me a wonderful shower at their home. The food was delicious and the ladies were great...it was so nice to get a chance to talk to people in a smaller, more relaxed setting, especially since I knew it would be hard to talk to so many people at the wedding. All in all, a great day. Thanks to Noura and Zeena and everyone who came.



Zeena, Katharine and Noura and the lovely spread of food.



Hanging out in the dining room with my second sister and second mother, just like the good old days!



Jean, Katharine, and Zeena...talk about a great reunion.



Zeena, Katharine, and Sara Davidson opening presents.


No comments: