Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Charlie Chaplin Face


Well, I successfully survived another year of Big Mountain Comps at Kirkwood relatively unscathed (despite two big somersaulting crashes), only to have another huge crash back home at Squaw the next weekend. Got caught up in some rocks on the Adrenaline Chute and again somersaulted down the hill. This time I was not so lucky... I ended up with a huge fat lip, which then turned into a huge bruise that made me look like I had a Charlie Chaplin moustache!! Not too cute. These pictures are about 5 days later, so the bruise had actually faded a lot, but you get the idea...



It was quite embarrassing at work all week...everyone thought I had food or dirt all over my face, but most of them just looked at me funny and didn't say anything!



Luckily Josh still said I looked pretty... He's a good liar!

No comments: