Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Final Weeks of Having a Baby In Belly - 6/25/13

Well, I'm officially 1 week overdue. Tomorrow we will go to the hospital to induce labor, so she will officially be born 8 days late when all is said and done.  The last week was really tough...I guess she decided to stay in longer in order to pack on some extra pounds before entering the world.  For the last week I've been putting on almost a pound or two a day and my belly really popped even more, if that was possible!  Here are the final pictures.


June 13, 2013 - 39.5 weeks.

June 20, 2013 - 40.5 weeks (2 days late)

40.5 weeks - Picnic at Lake Tahoe, waiting for baby girl to make here way out.

June 21, 2013 - 40.5 weeks, 3 days late.


Bathing Suit Shot at 3 days late...went from only having gained 25 lbs on due date to 30 lbs for the whole pregnancy by delivery date 8 days later, but I guess it was all in the belly!

No comments: