Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Mellow Last Day in Paradise 5/6/12

Lots of people started filtering out today.  Josh and I were lucky enough to be able to leave on Monday, so we got to enjoy all of Sunday without a worry.  It was another full day, but slightly more mellow than the others, so it was nice to relax and recover a bit.  I had a more successful day of surfing, thanks to my coach Trevor.  I caught at least 5 real waves and stood up for all of them.  A great beginning to my new endeavor.  Big thanks to Trevor, Chelsea, and all the Robinson Family for allowing us to be a part of the amazing life that is the Beach House!!

Liz, Shannon, Kenyon, Chels, Josh, Matt, and Trevor chilaxin' in the sun and drinking some margs.

Anna enjoying her last opportunity for sunbathing and reading before heading back to skiing tomorrow!

A little farewell walk down the beach with Marco, Anna, Chels, and Trev.

Chelea and Marco mistiming to sweet action shots!

No one but us for miles...we love the beach at Carpenteria!!

Modeling my huge surfing hematoma!

No comments: