Monday, January 16, 2012

Sled Skiing on Togwatee Pass 1/7/12

Day 2 of my Jackson adventure took place up on Togwatee Pass. Trevor and I headed up there with his snowmobile to do a little sled skiing (a.k.a. poor man's heli-skiing). It was a blast! Basically Trevor would zoom me up to the top of the peak on the sled, then I would get to ski down, and he'd get to play on is sled while heading back down to grab me again. Win-win situation for both parties - I got to ski some untracked pow and Trev got to have his sled play day in the pow. I could really get used to this lifestyle!


A nice, clear, sunny day with beautiful views of the Tetons.


More Tetons.


Trevor all decked out in his sled-head garb at the top of Angle Peak.


Skis + Sled + Kat at the Peak = Awesome!


Best powder turns of 2012 (and first)!


Enjoying lunch in style!


Looking up at Angle Peak and the areas I was skiing.


Waiting for Trevor in the powder meadow.



Hang on tight when Trevor is making his crazy powder slalom turns!

No comments: