Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Formation of the Langerowski Nation 9/16/11

Today was wedding day for my brother John and Stacia...hence the Langerowski Nation. Stacia will actually be taking his last name, but this is the term she affectionately prefers to use;) I was a bridesmaid, so I didn't really get too many pictures of the event, but here is what I have. It was really a wonderful ceremony and great day. John and Stacia both rode into the ceremony on horse back, which was really powerful and really cool. I'll try to post some of those pics later.


The glowing bride getting her hair and makeup done.




Sister Anya tieing up the final dress laces while Stacia make some stressful last minute party arrangements!


The first dance...Isn't John such a handsome cowboy??!!





Biby, Ryan, and Josh...with the western stash going strong!




Brother and Sister.



My handsome hunk.




These three guys really got into the Western spirit of the event!




My nephew Carter with his first cowboy hat...lookin' sharp!


No comments: