Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My New Floors!

I spent a good part of my "spare time" during June and July putting in new laminant flooring in my kitchen, dining room, and entry. It took much longer than I anticipated (as construction projects always do), but the end result is worth it...the new floors look awesome! I'm very excited for the change; it almost feels like a new home!! Next step, new floors in the living room...

This is a shot of the OLD linoleum in the kitchen and dining room areas.
And this was the crap I found underneath when I ripped the carpet out of the entry...yuck!


Another view of the entry before...



...and the entry AFTER!

Here's the kitchen and dining room with the new floors as well! Doesn't it look awesome?!

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Hell yes Breath, "awesome". Hard wood floors are perfect for when an animal pukes or takes a crap on your floor for an easy clean up! Happy Labor Day.