Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Little Winter Break

After 2 months of being apart, I headed out to Waitfield, VT to visit Josh again. We had a nice long visit of 9 days this time, and it was awesome. Did a little skiing at Sugarbush, did a little hiking, and read lots of books. It was a very relaxing week. Also, Josh dove right into his goal of getting me more educated in the realm of movies...we watched lots of movies! I am making great progress. We also got an invitation to join my cousin Jessica, her husband Mark, and daughter Savannah for a fabulous dinner up in Burlington. Thanks everyone for a great trip!

Katharine and Josh after a gourmet filet dinner courtesy of Mark.


Jessica and Mark.


Savannah, when she was still a little nervous and shy around us.


Ok, really shy!
Now she's warming up a little, showing us her cool stool from Aunt Jean.


And finally, the rockstar with her daddy.


Don't think I've seen Jessica in 5 years or something rediculous. Looking great!



Kat and Josh together again...life is good.


Out for a little snow hike in Waitsfield.


Josh even agreed to break a little sweat out there with me on his day off! Wahoo!


What's up tough guy?

No comments: