Friday, November 21, 2008

Carmel Vacation


On Halloween Weekend, Jeff Jack and I made our annual Wine Tasting Trip to Carmel, CA. We stayed at my grandmother's house, which is walking distance to town, and had ourselves quite a fun adventure.


We stopped for a little 5 o'clock cocktail at Clint Eastwood's old restuarant, the Boar's Head.


Jeff and I posing in front of the fire.

Help, I ripped out my eye!!


Jeff and I posed with our favorite costume of the night...she called herself "Candy Lane."


And she was wearing lots of yummy candy...!

Our favorite bartender, who Jeff named Nurse Betty.

We had gorgeous views of the ocean on our daily walks.

And of coure, the requisit wine tasting. This was the best tasting ever because we had spectacular views of the ocean during the whole tasting.

We found my favorite chair in the world at Galante Vineyards...a cowboy boot!

No comments: